Rare Emo records, tapes, and Test Presses for sale! (Twiabp, Snowing, ect...)

dkelly41

i sold brush your teeth to someone on here for $32

PSA: Brush Your Teeth Again is worth $32.

Anyways, I don't think anyone would have a problem with this dude, and people would be pm'ing him offers without all the hate in the thread, but it's the fact that he's a fucking prick.

man the entitlement by some of the users in this thread is straight up pathetic. seems to be super common as of late. First the robotic empire bashing by tooly mcfly, and now people just picking on this dude, because they have a collection of these bands so therefore they are super entitled to being "helped out" by the OP. 

I agree that that entitlement is stupid, but the OP fucking stalked Parkinglot for months negging all his posts because he didn't like an offer. He's scum and I'll continue to pick on him whenever possible.

I'm not being entitled. It's just that I've been offering to buy that tape from him, with him knowing it's one of the only things I need, for a long time. I've raised my offer from $30 all the way to hundred , resulting in ignored messages. Then he says he "doesn't want to sell it," and a few days later he lists it on discogs for $200. Now he "doesn't care about it anymore." ??? wtf?

I'm not being entitled. It's just that I've been offering to buy that tape from him, with him knowing it's one of the only things I need, for a long time. I've raised my offer from $30 all the way to hundred , resulting in ignored messages. Then he says he "doesn't want to sell it," and a few days later he lists it on discogs for $200. Now he "doesn't care about it anymore." ??? wtf?

He probably just wants to see how much he can get for it. Scoping out the bids and then just never selling it unless its an insane amount of money.

lol he posted his "complete teen suicide discography" and asked for offers and just ignored many of my messages. I glad he did because now I have a bigger collection and way cheaper then he probably would've asked. but jr got rebooted on the teen suicidetumblr and when Sam ray told him he was missing shit he deleted it from everywhere cuz of the shame of being a cockhole. but seriously dkelly ignores half the time. and seems to just try and get a bunch of shit to flip it

?????? this thread is ridiculous. Seriously this is what I get for ignoring your lowball pm's? and elasalle what are you talking about I deleted it? http://planar-analysis.tumblr.com/post/71722693897/teen-suicide-complete-discography

mods: might as well delete this considering it was completely overthrown by this mob of idiots who are just jealous I have shit they want. 

• 2 months later...