Hey! I know this is such an extreme longshot, but I'm looking for a few out of print hoodies/shirts at the moment & i'm hoping that someone on here can help me out! I'm a size small in everything, but youth large is also fine.

If anyone has this Circle Takes The Square hoodie especially, PLEASE sell it to me! I've wanted it for years and missed my opportunity to get it back in 2005. It's the CTTS Safari Hoodie. Looks like this:

bsi_ctts09.gif

Would also settle for:

bsi_ctts11.gif

Hoping to find a 7 Angels 7 Plagues hoodie like this! :

466x466.jpeg

Also, When I was younger I had this navy blue Poison the Well pullover for "The Opposite of December" and I cannot find a picture of it anywhere. I have no idea what happened to it, but if anyone has this hoodie (or even knows which one i'm talking about, I'd really like to find it!) I know it has the Trustkill logo on the back.

Other things I'm looking for (size small or YL):

Any out of print CTTS merch.

Any 7 Angels 7 Plagues merch.

Any From A Second Story Window Merch.

Any out of print Converge merch.

Pleeeease if anyone has some of these hoodies & would be willing to part with them, I'd love to buy them off of you!

Thanks guys!

Ugh I literally had 6different color of that design on tee and 3 different color on hoody from when I saw them back in 2001 or 2002.. I can only find one of the tees and its in rough shape..

Damn, that sucks! I had the hoodie in navy blue when I was 12 or 13, and I have no idea what happened to it. My family moved around a bunch of times when I was younger and I lost a lot of things in the process :(