NFL Draft

Don't follow the NFL enough to get excited about its draft, but I always watch the NHL draft, so I relate to the lame excitement that come with watching people sit and desks and walk up to a podium every now and then. Hell, went and saw the NHL draft live when it was in Vancouver.

i enjoy watching the draft, usually to shoot the shit with friends about football for the first time since february while watching every 10 minutes for the pick

unfortunately, i will be camping this weekend and will miss it....oh well, cowboys better pick on needs and not jerry jones dumb wants (i.e. another mid level running back)

I fear my beloved Broncos will somehow fuck it up...their recent drafts have been dreadful.

That being said, Ryan Clady out of Boise State (holla!) would be a very good fit. Cutler's going to get killed soon without a good line.

So many holes to fill on both sides of the line that I can't imagine what next year's going to be like.

If we draft another RB with a high pick, I'm going to punch someone.

I fear my beloved Broncos will somehow fuck it up...their recent drafts have been dreadful.

That being said, Ryan Clady out of Boise State (holla!) would be a very good fit. Cutler's going to get killed soon without a good line.

So many holes to fill on both sides of the line that I can't imagine what next year's going to be like.

I'm sure OT, WR, and DL will be the first few picks for the Broncos.

I'm a big Seahawks fan and they won't be picking until 25, so i'll be waiting a while. They'll probably trade out of the first round because they only have 6 picks. As long as they pickup up an O-lineman with one of the first couple i'll be happy.

I'm sure OT, WR, and DL will be the first few picks for the Broncos.

I'm a big Seahawks fan and they won't be picking until 25, so i'll be waiting a while. They'll probably trade out of the first round because they only have 6 picks. As long as they pickup up an O-lineman with one of the first couple i'll be happy.

The Broncos are at 12 and looking to trade down.

The best one in recent years was '06 when we got Cutler, Sheffler, Walker (fucko) and Dumerville. That fucking ruled.

Clady would be nice, I agree there.

I hear that. I wouldn't be that pissed to see Jonathan Stewart or Mendenhall in the first, but it's not really the first need.

The best one in recent years was '06 when we got Cutler, Sheffler, Walker (fucko) and Dumerville. That fucking ruled.

Agreed...except Walker was obtained via trade from Green Bay ;)

It's a shame what happened to Darrent Williams, because that dude would've wound up to be one hell of a corner.

It's a shame what happened to Darrent Williams, because that dude would've wound up to be one hell of a corner.

But Denver acquired Javon "Assclown" Walker for its second round pick, so I count that as part of the '06 draft. He did have one killer year at least.

And yes, it sucks about DW.

But Denver acquired Javon "Assclown" Walker for its second round pick, so I count that as part of the '06 draft. He did have one killer year at least.

And yes, it sucks about DW.

I get where you're coming from...

When I used to work in Colorado, I covered the Broncos' 2004 draft. What a shitty one that turned out to be...DJ Williams (decent), then Tatum Bell, Darius Watts, Jeremy LeSeuer, Jeff Shoate, Triandos Luke, Josh Sewell, Matt Mauck, Brandon Miree and Bradlee Van Pelt.