Michele Bacmann Said the "LGBT" community are bullying Americans?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/10/michele-bachmann-gay-bullying_n_4937510.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000013

Epic fail statement. The trouble with these, "people" is that they congregate together in church and through their politics and come to the conclusion that they are the true American people and the LGBT are just others.

It'll be news when she says something reasonable for a change. Don't people know that politicians get a flood of donations from like-minded whack jobs every time they open their mouths and say stuff like this?

Nice edit! ;)

You know though... I've never thought about the benefit that like minded folks would poor money onto her cause. I always thought it was pure shooting self in the foot. But now I know, at least her little party will receive considerable amount of donations.

“I was sorry that she made the decision, and it’s because I believe that tolerance is a two-way street and we need to respect everyone's rights, including the rights of people who have sincerely held religious beliefs," Bachmann said. "Right now, there's a terrible intolerance afoot in the United States, and it's against people who hold sincerely held religious beliefs."

Wow.

There was some ridiculous quote about how its not about gay rights, but about same sex marriage.  How the hell can you not associate same sex marriage with gay rights?  You can't have one without the other.

I don't understand why these religious nut jobs care what other people do in their bedrooms.  Sad part is she was actually elected to public office.

I believe in equal rights no matter what sex you were born, who sex you like to bone, or what color you are. We like to think that we are all high and mighty, but it wasn't really all that long ago that the following happened. 

From 1955-1968 this happened. 

Ignorant, self-righteous people are going to think what they are going to think. For the most part I just hope we don't breed more of them and they eventually die off. 

I believe in a future when my grandchildren say "wait, people actually believed/did that back then, that's crazy" and I will say "yes, but they were generally ignorant assholes".

However, I may be one of the few who think that it's racist to have seperate standards for different races of people for college or the workplace. If you outscore/outperform you should be able to have that position, not because of your race. That is inequality by its definition. 

Equal doesn't mean fair.

Did anyone see Anderson Cooper demolish that dude from Arizona where they tried to pass the "religious freedom" bill? The dude kept saying "This isn't an anti-gay bill. This is about religious freedom."

Conservatives really rub me wrong. My wife's brother and father are super-conservative. Her brother is in the army and posts a ton of anti-Islam, anti-Obama, anti-democrat stuff regularly. 

When the bill was passed to take away government help to veterans, he posted a list of all of the representatives that voted from each state to shame them. He didn't notice that there was a capital R next to every one of them. Because, I mean, since when do Republicans vote against "handouts" am I right?

I found it ironic that he posted something that talked bad about Ted Cruz and Paul Ryan. When I pointed out which party each individual was from, he promptly took down the post. 

This is what conservatives do.