Guest deleted

$35 is far from a masterful deal when this was just $14 on CT. They started the flipping a little early on this one.

That's the nature of the beast these days. I was surprised this variant lasted as long as it did considering his popularity. I also wouldn't be shocked if you found one a bit cheaper a little down the line. The day after something sells out is never a good time to look for a deal.

That's the nature of the beast these days. I was surprised this variant lasted as long as it did considering his popularity. I also wouldn't be shocked if you found one a bit cheaper a little down the line. The day after something sells out is never a good time to look for a deal.

Maybe not, I looked over at Discogs too, there is one listed much like ebay but its $55. Makes 35 look like a steal, but I get the frustration over a record that didn't retail for over 15.

• 3 weeks later...

As of an hour ago, Captured Tracks has $9-10 scratch & dent titles of most of their catalogue, including OOP favorites like Rock and Roll Night Club and Nocturne. Just FYI  :)

http://capturedtracks.com/shop/ct-related-releases/ct-damaged-lp-sale/

Thanks!

missed nocturne but snagged 2

same, rock and roll night club was gone too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I recently picked up a copy of Salad Days from a store in NC. It has a color vinyl sticker on front of shrink. On back there is no bar code with a CAT# of CT-193. I'd open it to check the color but I'm in California and don't have it in front of me. Has anyone else seen one of these sold by itself at retail? I can't seem to find anything about it at discogs.

I recently picked up a copy of Salad Days from a store in NC. It has a color vinyl sticker on front of shrink. On back there is no bar code with a CAT# of CT-193. I'd open it to check the color but I'm in California and don't have it in front of me. Has anyone else seen one of these sold by itself at retail? I can't seem to find anything about it at discogs.

I have one from 1-2-3-4 Go records and it's yellow!

• 1 month later...

Has anyone heard anything about the Mac Demarco reissues? There was a guy selling preorders on ebay but I can't figure out where he thinks they are coming from since Captured Tracks website doesn't mention a new pressing at all. 

I've seen them at multiple record stores over the last few weeks... even in Urban Outfitters.