Guest deleted

If anyone needs this, Captured Tracks has put a few sealed versions of the first pressing on their discogs page. Seems like a steal at $20. 

http://www.discogs.com/sell/release/3573967?ev=rb

Update: going fast... only one left.

All gone. Damn you guys are quick.

Lol Captured Tracks getting in on the cash grab game, smh. This used to be a 12$ LP at my brick and mortar

Lol Captured Tracks getting in on the cash grab game, smh. This used to be a 12$ LP at my brick and mortar

Yeah, I can't really blame them considering the price on ebay is much much higher than $20, but it is slightly disconcerting that this hasn't been marked as sold out on their site. So, they have copies, you just can't buy them through the normal channel.  

• 2 weeks later...

Mac Demarco "2" and "Salad Days" represses are up. I know it says "Note: The LP version of this release is temporarily out of print as it is being repressed. We currently expect it back in stock at the end of January / early February. We appreciate your patience." But if you just click the drop down menu under format, it actually says "available" for both "2" and "salad days" and you can add them to your cart and check out. I just did it.

It's interesting that Rock and Roll Night Club is $12 on their site but $25 on their Discogs page. I'm guessing it has to do with old pressing vs new pressing, I don't know. 

You can't buy it on their website. You can add it to your cart, but they don't have any in stock, and you will get an error. It's been like this for a while. 

according to their re-press guy, "It wasn't the second pressing, just some extra copies that were delivered back to us. Second pressing should be coming later this month. As for what's up now, I'm not totally sure because I do reissues and have nothing to do with the Mac stuff. But try again! Our store can be finicky sometimes. "