Guest deleted

this thread makes me so jealous each and every time I take a look. I couldn't see him when he played Germany in september, and now I see all this awesome tour gear. A tri-color copy or even the boxset would be so rad to own, but from overseas it is simply impossible (read: unaffordable).

this thread makes me so jealous each and every time I take a look. I couldn't see him when he played Germany in september, and now I see all this awesome tour gear. 

I feel you. He played New Orleans a couple weeks ago and I had tickets but I had to miss out because my distant brother was having a wedding which my mom attended so I had to stay home with my handicap little sis all weekend and watch her after months of amping for the show :(

Completely out of Salad Days. All the have left is the 7" box.

Now for the show, holy shit. He climbed to the second story of the venue to hug his family and then jumped into the crowd from there. Closed with a Metallica cover.

did the same at bonnaroo. the metallica cover that is. i wanna say enter sandman, but i can't remember. 

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:

Rough Trade repress on red wax (/1000) coming later this year:
https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/music/salad-days (Still no word if this will appear in the US RT store)

Also worth noting that 2 Demos (green /5000) and Salad Days Demos (white /5000) will be available 8/24 via Captured Tracks.

Captured Tracks on reddit said this should be showing up on the US RT store. Some people were asking in a thread on r/VinylReleases

Just now, GrapplesInStereo said:

Captured Tracks on reddit said this should be showing up on the US RT store. Some people were asking in a thread on r/VinylReleases

That was me asking on there. Hoping he comes back with good news but I've witnessed RT skip over the US entirely before so I placed an order anyways. Pretty sure their This Old Dog exclusive never made it over here either.

Absolute BEST thing about Rough Trade is their pay-at-ship and web cancellation capabilities. No risk.