Nirvana “In Utero” Tribute Album Launched as Robotic Empire’s 100th release and 15th Anniversary as

I saw someone say this on twitter so I won't take credit for it, but they really missed an opportunity by not calling it ""In Tributero"

Either way, I'm stoked for the "new" These Arms are Snake, Daughters, and Thursday tracks. This album is going to be dope as fuck regardless of color.

Hahahahaha that was my tweet  :D

700comp-nirv.jpg

Wow so Record Store Day was awesome! Lots of folks picked up the Nirvana tribute LP - and of course, inevitably, copies are now showing up on ebay as well. No major surprise there, but the volume and silly prices the release is commanding have initiated a bump up in the need for mailorder copies ASAP. We've been given the green-light to go ahead and sell the standard version, so black vinyl and yellow vinyl versions are now available to mailorder.

* Various Artists - "In Utero, In Tribute, In Entirety" vinyl LP in the Robotic Empire - Online Store

All copies of this release include a high-quality digital download, and please note, the standard edition does not include the large poster found in the Record Store Day version.

Beyond that, the release is now available digitally as well via iTunes, Spotify and Bandcamp.

So there we are. This release is officially out there, the reception has been amazing and we're so happy to have our 100th release finally wrapped up almost exactly 15 years since this crazy label started! Robo 001 dropped on April 22nd, 1999 - it has been an very unexpected and wild ride, thank you to each and every person who has ever taken interest in one of our releases. Much love!!

700comp-nirv.jpg

Wow so Record Store Day was awesome! Lots of folks picked up the Nirvana tribute LP - and of course, inevitably, copies are now showing up on ebay as well. No major surprise there, but the volume and silly prices the release is commanding have initiated a bump up in the need for mailorder copies ASAP. We've been given the green-light to go ahead and sell the standard version, so black vinyl and yellow vinyl versions are now available to mailorder.

* Various Artists - "In Utero, In Tribute, In Entirety" vinyl LP in the Robotic Empire - Online Store

All copies of this release include a high-quality digital download, and please note, the standard edition does not include the large poster found in the Record Store Day version.

Beyond that, the release is now available digitally as well via iTunes, Spotify and Bandcamp.

So there we are. This release is officially out there, the reception has been amazing and we're so happy to have our 100th release finally wrapped up almost exactly 15 years since this crazy label started! Robo 001 dropped on April 22nd, 1999 - it has been an very unexpected and wild ride, thank you to each and every person who has ever taken interest in one of our releases. Much love!!

You guys are one of the best. Glad you are still kicking ass.