Nirvana “In Utero” Tribute Album Launched as Robotic Empire’s 100th release and 15th Anniversary as

I just got the email from Deathwish saying they were short ordered and I won't be getting one.  I'm a bit frustrated that I'm finding out about not getting one a week later, mainly because I could have just gotten a copy from Robo when they put theirs up.  This shit happens, I know, I just needed to vent a bit.

Anyway, if anyone has a copy they don't want (don't care what color) or see a decent priced one somewhere, let me know.  Thanks!

I just got the email from Deathwish saying they were short ordered and I won't be getting one.  I'm a bit frustrated that I'm finding out about not getting one a week later, mainly because I could have just gotten a copy from Robo when they put theirs up.  This shit happens, I know, I just needed to vent a bit.

Anyway, if anyone has a copy they don't want (don't care what color) or see a decent priced one somewhere, let me know.  Thanks!

Duuuuude, that sucks. I guess black copies are going to distro, so I'm sure they won't be that hard to get ahold of whenever we figure out when that is.

Duuuuude, that sucks. I guess black copies are going to distro, so I'm sure they won't be that hard to get ahold of whenever we figure out when that is.

Ah cool, thanks for the info!  I've been half paying attention, since I thought mine was in the bag so to speak.  I'm going to walk to a few stores later today and see if there are any left over from RSD.

I got my black copy from DW; I told them just send the black instead of maroon because that is what they received. There is a dried piece of something on the record and Serve the Servants skips. Sucks! DW will let me exchange for something else. Wonder if I'll be able to pick this up elsewhere in the future?

Same thing happened to me. I never received an email about it either so I contacted them and they just got back to me.