montebello rockfest lineup.. best festival ever?

last year they had a good lineup but things went really bad with the organization but this year is pretty crazy...

first of all..

jello biafra is there... dead kennedys too

danzig with doyle... misfits are there too

henry rollins is there.. so is the evil Black Flag

did they want to make history? or just shit to hit the fan?

other funny thing.. Simple Plan will be playing as their old band Reset

heres the lineup

blink-182, Motley Crue, Weezer, alice in chains, megadeath, billy talent, primus, nofx, cypress hill. mastodon, lag wagon, the used, a day to remember, gaslight anthem, streelight manifesto, big wig, goldfinger, reel big fish, me first & gimme gimmies, face to face, anti flag, strung out, cock sparer, fear, suicidal tendencies, 88 fingers louie, joan jett, raised fist, brand new, messhugah, taking back sunday, venom, canibal corpse, cradle of filth, reverend horton heat, august burns red, mxpx, fishbone, guttermouth, alkaline trio, vandals, new found glory, casualties, gob, rocket from the crypt, cigar, grim skunk, saints catherines, planet smashers, h2o, between the buried and me, judge, strife, chain of strength, throwdown, merauder, glass jaw, ignite, all that remains, earth crisis, devils brigade, street dogs, punk rock karaoke, title fight, bane, total chaos, 100 demons and many more

99$ for 3 days

Looking into flights and hotels now.. all the local hotels are booked already.

yeah thats what happens, there arent a lot of hotels motels in the area, the real option there in camping. some people sleep in their van too so if you can get an econoline or something. get the 30$ parking and sleep tight.  im getting a pass and will probably only go the day brand new plays if i cant find a place to stay. I have friends who are supposed to have this place somewhere. ill get more info and let you know.

Amazing line-up. It'll be tough for me to make it up there.

Hopefully some of the bands stop in Toronto too. I'm not sure if with the new partners they'll have clauses preventing them playing in the radius. Last time NOFX played Rockfest they played 2 shows in Toronto, if they poach a couple of the bands it'll be like a 90s club show package tour.

yeah thats what happens, there arent a lot of hotels motels in the area, the real option there in camping. some people sleep in their van too so if you can get an econoline or something. get the 30$ parking and sleep tight.  im getting a pass and will probably only go the day brand new plays if i cant find a place to stay. I have friends who are supposed to have this place somewhere. ill get more info and let you know.

Not a bad idea. I may just rent a [small] SUV and take the 8 hour drive, I could easily sleep two nights in an SUV.

It seems majority (if not all) of the stories from last year certainly weren't good.

I just bought a ticket, so hopefully they learned and made adjustments and this year will go smoothly.

i didnt even go, i just like to talk shit but yeah it was pretty bad and yes its supposed to be 500% better... because 300% times betters still means your being raped in a "the hills have eyes" kind of setup... while smashmouth plays covers of crazytown using your dead loved ones as instruments