So I'm in Portland, ME (What to do?)

There is a Newburry Comics inside the Maine State Mall which is in So. Portland, also there is the Bullmoose warehouse in Scarborough (about 5 minutes from the mall) which is at least 10x bigger than the Portland one and has a lot more vinyl, and books, and pretty much everything. See if anyone is playing at The State Theater or Port City Music Hall.

I'm not a vegan or a vegetarian but I have found the Green Elephant to be too heavy.  Silly's has great vegan/veggie food and other options.  Check out Strange Maine on Congress Street.  There are some smaller record places around there too.

The better Bull Moose (selection-wise) is actually in South Portland across from the Mall.  If you and you're GF want to be outside drive to Kettle Cove in Cape Elizabeth (15 minutes).  The secret is to go over the rock face on the north side of the beach.  On the other side is a little cove with the BEST sea glassing in the world (at least the world I have seen).

Sorry about the weather but also fuck you we've been dealing with this horseshit for months.

Checked out most of the stuff mentioned here today, forgot my iPhone charger so I've been simply just roaming the town and shit. Checked out one of the islands and walked the shore. Can't believe how much 2x tins of dip is out here!! (the price of 5 tins back home!) 

Managed to find this brewpub called Gritty's and had their veg burger and a 7x beer sampler....

Crazy to find a brewhouse that has a sampler for only $9!!! Pretty decent beer :P

Also about to find that Novare alley way and hit up the nightlife by my lonesome, phone has been dead since arrival so I'm just going off what the locals and this thread says....and so far it has been a Fest trip minus the PBR (</3) and music (</3)

....Novare time!

I can come to Indy pretty soon actually, just never hit you up because I know you got Yo! Hungry Hungry on your hands....my birthday is coming up at the end of March and I wouldn't mind using my days off to unite the YPP! IRL <333

Btw I'm at Novare trying to drink all the local draughts... I'm 3 in and getting pretty buzzed lol

Btw I'm jealous you guys can serve beer above 12%! ( I think ohio is capped at 11% or 12%)

When I get back to campus I'll see when my next batch of exams are, if shoot you my # via PM and we can work something out.

As for the rest of the people in this thread thanks for the recommendations, I wish I knew the bars closed at 1am instead of 2:30am back home :P but I had lots of awesome veg(an) food and I'm extremely gassy & drunk now.

I got 4 beers and a tee shirt over at Novare's and then just kind of stopped in at some other local places, Rosie's was probably the highlight of my bar hopping!!!

GOAT CHEESE  :wub:  :wub:

Feel free to lock this thread or w/e .... leaving here roughly at 2:30pm to head back home and maybe hit up some places in PA if time is permitting :D

Edited by HipsterAsFolk