PO: Of Sinking Ships - The Amaranthine Sea

Out through Broken Circles Records is the new Of Sinking Ships album.

"The Amaranthine Sea features 14 tracks that span from sprawling to etheral to weighty and capture the mood embodied by the band’s aesthetic. The created sounds collide like burning stars descending into a galaxy of endlessly churning seas, all the while offering the hope of escape and ascension. Orchestral and contemplative give and take of the reverb heavy guitar and deft percussion make these …Of Sinking Ships most interesting and engaging songs yet. The album features artwork from the acclaimed Chandler Owen (John Legend, Underoath, Between The Buried And Me) and will be available digitally, on CD, and vinyl. Of Sinking Ships features Chad Waldrup (ex Hopesfall), Tim Cossor (ex HRVRD), and Ethan Ricks."

BCR-034-Cover-1000_zps289c1b90.jpg

Pressing Info

-Orange /100

-Half Clear Half Opaque Purple /200

http://brokencircles.limitedrun.com/products/526459-of-sinking-ships-the-amaranthine-sea-preorder

New song streaming through AbsolutePunk

http://absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3689221

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Also, anyone know if this is gonna be a single or double LP? I would hope a double since it's an hour long but I see no mention anywhere.

As far as I know, Broken Circles has never pressed a 2xLP.  Brent is a master of long single LP pressings that still sound good.  I have several hour long pressings from him that sound great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...