PO: Dikembe - Mediumship

Starbursts with multiple colors often have the potential of mixing together and looking absolutely terrible. Or we could luck out and it could be amazing. Either way, I'm not expecting exactly what is listed.

Yeah, I feel ya. Just wasn't sure if you had a previous TE starburst that was a flop or something like that. This SOMOS starburst seems like a similar mix and makes me excited though:

tumblr_n2yg90V6701rc4beio2_1280.jpg

the starburst for State Lines - For The Boats and Direct Effect - Sunburn came out the best in my opinion.

really wasn't a fan of how the Starburst came out for Temple of Plenty by Somos.

but again, it's just an opinion.

Direct Effect looked great. 

White as a base usually works well for the most part.

Yeah, I feel ya. Just wasn't sure if you had a previous TE starburst that was a flop or something like that. This SOMOS starburst seems like a similar mix and makes me excited though:

tumblr_n2yg90V6701rc4beio2_1280.jpg

This is Direct Effect, not Somos.

Also the Dikembe 7" starburst was sort of a flop, the it was red w/ black and white and just happened to be trans red with black smoke haha.

This is Direct Effect, not Somos.

Also the Dikembe 7" starburst was sort of a flop, the it was red w/ black and white and just happened to be trans red with black smoke haha.

Ah, yeah I see that after following through the link now. I just googled TE starbust vinyl and that popped up labeled as PO: SOMOS because the photo was posted in that thread. 

I'm just glad this record is gonna be on its way soon. Really enjoying Hood Rat Messiah.

Looks like the yellow starburst sold out already. I didn't notice there was a starburst package and bought both individually, oh wellz. NEW SONG IS AWESOME HOLY SHIT.

Also bought It Looks Sad. and the LBL Ovlov split. $46 well spent.

Ah, yeah I see that after following through the link now. I just googled TE starbust vinyl and that popped up labeled as PO: SOMOS because the photo was posted in that thread. 

I'm just glad this record is gonna be on its way soon. Really enjoying Hood Rat Messiah.

Haha that's my picture and yeah it's Direct Effect. I really liked how my Somos came out too. All they Tiny Engines 12" starbursts I have look fuckin' rad.