PO: Dikembe - Mediumship

Got my dark pink in today and it looks so good. I wasn't home the day the POs went live so I missed out on the starburst but I opted for the pink over the white/green and I love it.

It feels pretty heavy, almost 180G maybe. Anyone know if it is?

I think it's 150g but I may be wrong. A lot of Tiny Engine's newer releases are feeling pretty heavy though. And I agree the dark pink is nice looking, that's the one I pre-ordered.

I think it's 150g but I may be wrong. A lot of Tiny Engine's newer releases are feeling pretty heavy though. And I agree the dark pink is nice looking, that's the one I pre-ordered.

I figured they'd certainly promote it at 180g if it were but it definitely feels hefty. And yeah, I wasn't expecting the dark pink smoke in it which really adds a nice touch.

I mean like have set stops in every state. Right now they're just skimming through random spots in the states.

You should tell the band and their booking agency that you feel this way, and maybe they will find it viable to make a stop in your hometown. They're probably living under the poverty line, but if 3 kids on the internet say, "Why aren't you coming to ______?!?!", I'm sure they could reschedule.

I guess I took that a little out of context, but yeah.