Project 86 indiegogo vinyl option

Hopefully it's not a mistake. They have the single listing of Picket Fence marked as Sold Out. That bundle is a hell of a deal though. I'm taking a chance on it even though I haven't really listened to their last 2 albums.

Have you received an e-mail showing it shipped?  I haven't.

Also, Picket Fence Cartel is back in stock, but the combo packages aren't, oddly..

Have you received an e-mail showing it shipped?  I haven't.

Also, Picket Fence Cartel is back in stock, but the combo packages aren't, oddly..

Nope, no noise from them. Idk if they run their own merch site or not but It wouldn't surprise me if they did and it took them a while to ship stuff. 

just got an email saying that they have run out of Picket Fence Cartel vinyl, they oversold the vinyl and was wondering if there is anything else they can substitute in it's place....guess no Project 86 vinyl for me

Ya, just got the same email. I asked if they could just refund me since I already had the other two records in the bundle and just wanted Picket Fence.