Relient K - MMHMM repress coming!

Great news! Maybe I'll finally be able to get a copy without paying triple digits for it.

This was my favorite band growing up, before I started branching out in my music tastes, so a discography box set would be absolutely wonderful, however unlikely it is.

I would pay so much for a discog box set oh man you have no idea.

• 4 months later...

Dang, the Minneapolis date is on the exact 10 year anniversary. I'll probably have to go to this.

I have seen this band at least 10 times. They were my first rock show ever (Everybody Wants to Rule the World Tour with Anberlin and Don't Look Down). Up until Collapsible Lung came out, I thought they were a band I would always love no matter how old I got, as their sound and lyrical themes always seemed to evolve with my tastes. I think they realized no one was really into the direction they took on CL, but I hope whatever they put out next is a step forward, and that they don't just try to rehash the stuff they know everyone still likes. Still looking forward to this tour though, I guess Dave is going to be drumming for them?!?

Well since the thread is back anyway:

relientk-mmhmm10th.jpg

Thanks for adding this! Dang. It seems like everything RK does these days flies right under the radar. They're one of my favorites and I had no idea this tour was even a thing, lol. I've seen them twice though, and I might not be around for the Boston date. So, I'll probably have to pass on this one sadly...

She supposedly wrote that "U r so gay" song about him, so you know, I mean maturity is awesome I guess. 

At Warped Tour '08 she said "sing this one really loud so the boy I wrote this about can hear it"

Relient K was playing Warped that year too...

But she also wrote The One That Got Away for him... she said in Columbus that the song was about "a boy from Ohio... that lived a little northeast from here"