The thread formerly known as 'ty segall'

Bought the live at DBA and the TP this week. Good shows and good merch for sxsw!

So this is your 2nd copy of the Live at DBA, as you posted that you got one previously (on December 5th, in the Ty live at DBA thread) through e-mailing Igor at ITR (and then had a few people here attack you for trying to sell it on Discogs).  Lucky to get 2 copies of an item that there is only 300 made for.    Are they selling a certain allotment of these each night, since they only had 150 to start the tour with?

So this is your 2nd copy of the Live at DBA, as you posted that you got one previously (on December 5th, in the Ty live at DBA thread) through e-mailing Igor at ITR (and then had a few people here attack you for trying to sell it on Discogs).  Lucky to get 2 copies of an item that there is only 300 made for.    Are they selling a certain allotment of these each night, since they only had 150 to start the tour with?

Shoot he's lucky to have seen Ty period! I have to drive to LA to watch from San Diego, I don't understand why more garage rock bands don't come through here, every time a garage band plays the Casbah it's pretty fucking packed and drinks are flying off the bar

Shoot he's lucky to have seen Ty period! I have to drive to LA to watch from San Diego, I don't understand why more garage rock bands don't come through here, every time a garage band plays the Casbah it's pretty fucking packed and drinks are flying off the bar

Yeah, San Diego gets snubbed A LOT! And then there's the bands that play Coachella, and say, "close enough."

You stalking this dude?

Yeah, San Diego gets snubbed A LOT! And then there's the bands that play Coachella, and say, "close enough."

Haha yeah or the "they'll come up to LA"

Traditional Fools record has been out for months

http://intheredrecords.com/collections/everything/products/traditional-fools

A newer one in the works, according to whiteswirl.com

I've been posting on White Swirl purely for the Ty thread (username Hair). I was fortunate enough to do some work with Lance and Liz at Permanent Records and meet Ty a few times. As well as the double LP I was told that Ty Segall Band are heading into the studio next month and that the recent SF shows were being recorded for a live in San Francisco LP on Castle Face.

I've been posting on White Swirl purely for the Ty thread (username Hair). I was fortunate enough to do some work with Lance and Liz at Permanent Records and meet Ty a few times. As well as the double LP I was told that Ty Segall Band are heading into the studio next month and that the recent SF shows were being recorded for a live in San Francisco LP on Castle Face.

Refresh my memory...there is a Fuzz live in SF, right? I can't keep this guys work straight!