The thread formerly known as 'ty segall'

So I strolled over to the In The Red website today to see if there was an update on the shipping of the Goggs single. Did anyone else notice that they added a disclaimer of "PLEASE NOTE: MINIMUM ORDER AMOUNT IS $10." to the page? I'm hoping this doesn't delay/cancel shipment of those of us who just got the single.

http://intheredrecords.com/collections/goggs/products/goggs-she-got-harder-7

So I strolled over to the In The Red website today to see if there was an update on the shipping of the Goggs single. Did anyone else notice that they added a disclaimer of "PLEASE NOTE: MINIMUM ORDER AMOUNT IS $10." to the page? I'm hoping this doesn't delay/cancel shipment of those of us who just got the single.

http://intheredrecords.com/collections/goggs/products/goggs-she-got-harder-7

They've had that disclaimer on their site for a while and it's something that's been discussed in this thread in the past, but I've placed several orders for $6 7" and I've always gotten my order even though it's been under $10. Fear not.

They've had that disclaimer on their site for a while and it's something that's been discussed in this thread in the past, but I've placed several orders for $6 7" and I've always gotten my order even though it's been under $10. Fear not.

I have done the same thing on a few occasions and never had any problems.

I'm seeing Fuzz tonight. Any cool merch I should keep an eye out for?

Nope. Sorry. I went ready to drop some serious cash on posters, tees and vinyl. The vinyl was all the standard versions of the albums, no posters, and the tees were ugly. I mean, I really dig the new album cover design, but they just slapped it on a tee without any thought. It's just the boxed out artwork. Was super bummed.

I guess they must keep forgetting to add it to new listings. Count me in the camp of having ordered single 7"s and received them without any issues.

Speaking of receiving 7"s, have any GØGGS made it into the wild yet?

Received a blue copy with an insert in the mail today, slight seam split and some extra In the Red stickers included. All in all I'm quite satisfied with my purchase as usual with ITR.

Nope. Sorry. I went ready to drop some serious cash on posters, tees and vinyl. The vinyl was all the standard versions of the albums, no posters, and the tees were ugly. I mean, I really dig the new album cover design, but they just slapped it on a tee without any thought. It's just the boxed out artwork. Was super bummed.

You were right. Tonight was the last night of their tour and they didn't have any merch. They threw the rest of the shirts they had into the crowd during the encore.

This was the best Ty Segall show I've ever seen. Sooooo good. I can't wait for the next tour in March.