The thread formerly known as 'ty segall'

Oh, on that note, that's part of Fuzz I and II represses that are going up on the ITR store Friday. I is on light blue and II is "clear with traces of black and white." Interestingly enough, I know someone who got one of the blue copies from a recent I order (which is out of stock on the ITR site right now), but it was a complete mystery what the deal with it was until I got the email from ITR yesterday.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, aju2streets said:

New live album up on his site.  I believe the white /200 is still up, I just grabbed one 

https://ty-segall.com/collections/all

I don’t think he even mentioned this release on his Facebook page.  There’s gonna be a ton of unpleasant surprises within his fan base once they catch wind. 

37 minutes ago, Velocity of Sound said:

I don’t think he even mentioned this release on his Facebook page.  There’s gonna be a ton of unpleasant surprises within his fan base once they catch wind. 

I just happened to check Instagram at the right time. He posted about it on there 

I don’t remember signing up for a mailing list but received an email addressed to “newsletter friends” announcing the record last night. 

I ended up grabbing a pink copy.

edit: newsletter sign up is at the bottom of the store page in case anyone else wants to get on board. 

Edited by spoon

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, aju2streets said:

Man, I’m torn on all these Levitation releases. I’d love to purchase just the records alone but I can’t bring myself to pay extra for a stream I know I’ll never watch. 

It's a bit tricky, but if you add the livestream and/or audio download to your cart (although it took me a couple tries for it to work) and then add the vinyl option and click 'Continue'. Then once the screen loads to start putting in payment/shipping info, simply click the blue 'Cart' link at the top left. Then you're able to delete the livestream ticket and simply keep the record in the cart. 

1 hour ago, ethanpricington said:

It's a bit tricky, but if you add the livestream and/or audio download to your cart (although it took me a couple tries for it to work) and then add the vinyl option and click 'Continue'. Then once the screen loads to start putting in payment/shipping info, simply click the blue 'Cart' link at the top left. Then you're able to delete the livestream ticket and simply keep the record in the cart. 

Thank you so much for that! I’ll have to see if I can get it to work 

* Just saw the post about them being available on their store. That works too, thanks! 

Edited by aju2streets

• 3 months later...
20 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

yo, I think a new album is dropping soon. I just got a card in the mail from an unknown sender. Its a card that has one of those speaker chips in it. It plays a new song. All the card says is "Love, T.S."

I noticed his IG was wiped too. Lets go.

It happen to have a phone number on it?  I know Drag City did that with Wand’s most recent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...