The thread formerly known as 'ty segall'

Are they the live versions from that album or studio takes?

I would assume they're studio tracks because the track times are different from the DBA track times. 

They're awesome songs, but I'm trying to slim down my 7" collection to just B-sides and non album tracks that I like. I find that if both tracks on a 7" are on an album, I never listen to the 7". 

I'm assuming there's no variant. There would be some in eBay by now and there isn't.

Do you mean for Singles 2 or the new 7"? Singles definitely seems like it's a standard release. Part of me was expecting the new 7" to be special in some way because it looks so similar to the Feel "test pressing" that was available at SXSW.

Do you mean for Singles 2 or the new 7"? Singles definitely seems like it's a standard release. Part of me was expecting the new 7" to be special in some way because it looks so similar to the Feel "test pressing" that was available at SXSW.

I was thinking specifically about Singles 2. I think there was speculation after the colored variant of Manipulator that they would do something similar. But I think some would have shown up by now if that was the case.

For what it's worth, this compilation is great. And the pressing is flawless.

I mean damn, shipping is like 2.45, shipping box is like 10 cents in large quantities, fucking... TAPE! how does Drag City make money off these 7"s

If DC presses 2000 copies, the price per unit is only about $1.90. It's nice that they stay level headed. I'm sure they would rather sell out and recoup their money quickly than charge more and sit on inventory.