YAITW When Life Comes To Death details, in stores May 27th on DW

5458-trans.png

YAITW “When Life Comes To Death” album specifics revealed, in stores 05/27 on Deathwish

In stores May 27th.

Pre-ordering information will be posted shortly.

YAITW (Young and in the Way) are a blackened metal/crust hybrid from the shadows of North Carolina. Over the last four years YAITW have evolved through multiple releases from vicious monster to multi-headed beast. With each offering melding a vicious metal speed and hypnotic atmospherics with a bleak hardcore/punk spirit. 

"When Life Comes To Death" is the newest album from YAITW. It is their eleven song war between the pain of living and the magnetic pull of death. Each song is as dispirited and vitriolic as the next. Embattled opener "Betrayed By Light" emerges from darkness first, setting an ominous tone with haunting buzz-saw guitars, vicious vocals, and crushing d-beat drumming. While YAITW embrace demon speed and emotional dynamics in nihilistic hymns "Be My Blood", "Take My Hand", "We Are Nothing", and more. All leading to closers "Shadow of Murder" and "Embrace Extinction", that together play as an aural eclipse of truly epic proportions.

Track Listing:

01. Betrayed By Light

02. Fuck This Life

03. Be My Blood

04. Self Inflicted

05. Loved and Unwanted

06. We Are Nothing

07. Final Dose

08. Weep In My Dust

09. Take My Hand

10. Shadow Of Murder

11. Embrace Extinction