Yet Another Giveaway!

tml-7

Hello all, a few months ago I was lucky enough to win one of Secular Haze's record giveaways and vowed I would pay it forward when I had the chance. Fast forward to today and due to a friend bailing on wanting an order we combined for shipping costs, here I am with a spare copy of Cynic's new album Kindly Bent To Free Us. Conveniently this is also my 200th post, what better timing! Let the festivities ensue! 

Here's the delio:

ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED - DRAWING IS TONIGHT

If you want to enter, post here stating you would like to do so, one entry per person and I'll keep an updated list of entrants (I'll try to keep it updated bi-daily). Entry cutoff will be next Monday the 24th at 10PM EST. The drawing will take place the following day and be announced in the late evening, I will use a random.org to pick the winner.

KindlyBentToFreeUs.jpg

Winner will receive a copy of Cynic's new album Kindly Bent To Free Us on Black (2nd press/500) at no charge.

GOOD LUCK! 

Please note, when the two copies arrived at my place, they both had seam splits and the printed inner sleeves for both records had splits also, I will be sending the less damaged of the two (about 1 inch seam split on top and printed sleeves) as I'm not really that bothered by things like that. I'll provide pictures for the winner if requested.

Entrants: 

01     raynerho

02     jaxvinyl

03     Crack Rock Steady

04     johnnystorm777

05     tvham

06     Rawb

07     maskedvigilante

08     Montauk_123

09     ketchupnmustud

10     ajhall04

11     kess

12     thenuthouse

13     tellallyourfriends

14     crashfistfight

15     oldheadpunk

16     dantheriver

17     amnstypls

18     GoRadioFan

19     bobpaul

20     deletedunknown

21     Sasan

22     BigSeth

23     9 5 6

24     converge88

25     seabass1968

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------