Agalloch - The Serpent & The Sphere - Now Available!

I talked to whoever mans the Anthem facebook page. Looks like you can message them and maybe get a copy. I was hoping I could wait for the Va show, but they said it's unlikely they'll have any then. I still think it's too much, but I love me some Agalloch. And I'm a hypocrite to my ideal price schemes sometimes....

Thank you for letting us know, ordered!

• 5 weeks later...

Saw the tour opener last night. No 12" vinyl....yet. Merch guy said that it's on the way though, so it sounded like they'll have it in a few days wherever they are on tour. Basically blamed RSD for fucking everything up.

As for the 7" /500 sold in Portland, last month no dice on those either. 

For the moment, you can still contact the label to get a copy. Read the note of the first discog listing by AnthemRecords: http://www.discogs.com/marketplace?release_id=5702534&ev=rb

Has anybody ripped this yet? It is pretty much just a simple acoustic piece, nothing crazy. It has its charm though.

For the moment, you can still contact the label to get a copy. Read the note of the first discog listing by AnthemRecords: http://www.discogs.com/marketplace?release_id=5702534&ev=rb

Has anybody ripped this yet? It is pretty much just a simple acoustic piece, nothing crazy. It has its charm though.

I have a rip of it, PM me if you need it.

So I locked my keys in my trunk today and had to get a smith to open it. Needless to say I didn't have the funds to try to buy an extra copy. Anyway, the record was $30 and it's on a nice amber/brown(?). Also a nice die cut cover. No more 7" except of one of the member's other bands. Apparently they're running low on Faustian Echos. Merch guy seemed legit worried it could have sold out that night. I'd assume the new album will be on midheaven any time now.

Show was fun. Wish it was a sit down show or I had a place to lean. So much was kind of post-rockish or black metal. Still plenty to feed the old fan in me, though. It would be interesting if they tried to write a more melodic album with songs like Falling Snow. It was definitely a good way to begin the encore. Maybe that makes sense. If not it's probably because I'm just exhausted.

EDIT: Actually looks like the vinyl was done fully through their Dämmerung Arthouse label. No mention of Profound Lore or any other label.