PO: Andrew Jackson Jihad - Christmas Island

The leak has been out for 3 days and is 320kbps. I waited until today to download it though because it's more acceptable (in my mind) now that the stream has been released.

I'm loving it! But my favorite songs so far are still the ones they released as singles or whatever you want to call them.

"Coffin Dance" is so Bright Eyes.

The leak has been out for 3 days and is 320kbps. I waited until today to download it though because it's more acceptable (in my mind) now that the stream has been released.

I'm loving it! But my favorite songs so far are still the ones they released as singles or whatever you want to call them.

"Coffin Dance" is so Bright Eyes.

Yeah, i really like the four singles; the rest of the album seems a little more laid-back than i'm used to with AJJ, but i'll need to listen more.

Yeah, i really like the four singles; the rest of the album seems a little more laid-back than i'm used to with AJJ, but i'll need to listen more.

That's how I feel too. I still enjoy it, it's just not as fun / sing-along-able as most of their other stuff. Again, not a bad thing.

Did a studio version of #Armageddon ever get released? I know Inner City Basehead History Teacher was on some comp.

I smiled larger than a grown man should at that post.

And if it truly is laid back as a whole then I really am ecstatic. My favorite AJJ songs seem to be songs like If You Have Love In Your Heart and their "country"-esque covers.

My favorite more laid back song of there's is definitely Love in the Time of Human Papilloma Virus.

That's how I feel too. I still enjoy it, it's just not as fun / sing-along-able as most of their other stuff. Again, not a bad thing.

Did a studio version of #Armageddon ever get released? I know Inner City Basehead History Teacher was on some comp.

There's a "demo" version on Rompilation 2, which they gave as a perk for donating to their Indiegogo campaign. Probably the closest thing to a studio version. Someone uploaded it to YouTube 

I smiled larger than a grown man should at that post.

And if it truly is laid back as a whole then I really am ecstatic. My favorite AJJ songs seem to be songs like If You Have Love In Your Heart and their "country"-esque covers.

I'd do anything for more AJJ like Backpack and Big Bird.

Edit: listening to the stream now and I'm not disappointed. So glad to have more of them to listen to after becoming addicted to Knife Man over the past year.

There's a "demo" version on Rompilation 2, which they gave as a perk for donating to their Indiegogo campaign. Probably the closest thing to a studio version. Someone uploaded it to YouTube

I'm fairly certain that version of Inner City Basehead History Teacher was also on the ...Pangaea 12" comp, if you're into bizzare indie and severed penis artwork.

http://bringittogetherlikepangaea.bandcamp.com/album/bringin-it-together-like-pangaea

I'm fairly certain that version of Inner City Basehead History Teacher was also on the ...Pangaea 12" comp, if you're into bizzare indie and severed penis artwork.

http://bringittogetherlikepangaea.bandcamp.com/album/bringin-it-together-like-pangaea

Yeah I remember seeing that comp awhile ago, some ridiculous art on that thing.