PO: Andrew Jackson Jihad - Christmas Island

Knife Man> Christmas Island=PWCEPATLPITW> Can't Maintain> Candy Cigarettes

I might flip Knife Man and Christmas Island, I'm not sure yet, but other than that I agree.

Does Only God Can Judge Me count as an album? What about the Ghost Mice split? The AJJ songs on that split are tops.

I wouldn't include those with their studio albums but I love both of those releases. We've mentioned every AJJ record I own now, with the exception of Live at the Crescent Ballroom, which I'm really happy I can say after having stolen their music for so many years and feeling really bad about it. 

Yeah it's a live album. Similar to the video in terms of intimacy, but with less singing along and more shushing people and randomly playing really quietly because they are in a hotel room.

Edit: Actually, I'm listening to it again right now and there is still a lot of singing along. But the shushing does happen!

Yeah it's a live album. Similar to the video in terms of intimacy, but with less singing along and more shushing people and randomly playing really quietly because they are in a hotel room.

Edit: Actually, I'm listening to it again right now and there is still a lot of singing along. But the shushing does happen!

Yeah I should definitely get that. I really love watching videos from back when they weren't as popular and their shows were more intimate. The asking price on discogs has a huge range, from like 16-70 dollars I think. I can't justify buying it just yet though, I own 8 AJJ records and there's too much other stuff I want to buy right now.

I mean, you could always buy it for $10 from the label that put it out:

http://www.asbestosrecords.bigcartel.com/product/andrew-jackson-jihad-holiday-in-n-gainesville-lp

I had no idea. I googled it and couldn't find it and didn't see it on the band's webstore so I just figured it was out of print. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...