PO NOW: Braid - No Coast (Topshelf)

Glad I got the haze on this one. I'll have a splatter for cost if anyone is intersted.

Every time I heard Braid I didn't really like em. I jumped on this preorder for the hype and now that I've been listening to the stream I'm really glad I did. Something finally clicked with me for Braid. So far "No Coast" is my favorite off the album.

I'll take it if you still have it.

Giving this my first listen after considering ignoring it and holy shit it sounds like a Braid record, unlike that last EP, which sounded like a different band that I didn't like.

Is it just me or do Chris's vocals sound like they've got a weird phaser or doubling effect on them? Or maybe they're just sitting on top of the mix? It's really catching my ear for some reason.

I got my haze and a note that says there's a "small" amount of dirt on the whole variant. Idk about "small." I could invite a couple people over and play beach volleyball on the inner sleeve.

Truth haha. Just got mine and it will require a much more thorough cleaning than any other haze record I've gotten.

I got my haze and a note that says there's a "small" amount of dirt on the whole variant. Idk about "small." I could invite a couple people over and play beach volleyball on the inner sleeve.

Kind of ironic that for an album called No Coast, you do seem to get a fair portion inside the sleeve.

Sorry, it's one of those words that you begin saying sarcastically, then it just kind of slips into your vocabulary. 

I'm ashamed to admit that I [very frequently, and very sarcastically] use "tho" when I text one specific individual... and it makes me second-guess typing "though" with everyone else.  Playing with facetious slang can be a very dangerous game.  I hate it.

I would like to know this as well. I wasn't really planning on waiting in line long before doors open at the show I'm going to.

Not sure if they limited them, but it didn't appear that way. I went to the Pittsburgh show and it didn't seem like these we're flying off the shelf. It wasn't nearly a sold out show either, so I can't really say for sure. I would think people should have no problem getting one, but who knows for sure. It's just a cover that was already posted, hand numbered with the regular jacket and a 180 gram LP.

Not sure if they limited them, but it didn't appear that way. I went to the Pittsburgh show and it didn't seem like these we're flying off the shelf. It wasn't nearly a sold out show either, so I can't really say for sure. I would think people should have no problem getting one, but who knows for sure. It's just a cover that was already posted, hand numbered with the regular jacket and a 180 gram LP.

Cool, I was curious since I'm trying to pick up some extras for folks here. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.