PO: Weatherbox - Flies In All Directions (Triple Crown/Favorite Gentlemen)

Just a heads up: I'm down to the last dozen or so copies of American Art on tan vinyl, after that this thing is officially out of print. Get yours now or turn to eBay later:

http://youthconspiracy.bigcartel.com/product/weatherbox-american-art-2xlp-dark-blue-marble-300

Thanks for the heads up! Definitely contemplating this... Ugh after already spending so much this past month.

Honestly, I know 5 Weatherbox fans in person and all but one agrees with me on it. It sorta seems both have a passionate fanbase from what I've seen over the internet, with AA seeming to have the edge.

Dude. Add me to that list!

Record when Brian is done dragging thru hell and leaving you beat up with those awfully abrasive acoustic tracks they waste no time hooking you in on their riffs. As a whole man, Cosmic Drama is by and far the best experience in a album ever, if you ask me.

Two Satchels of Light and I'm losing my shit live!

Dude. Add me to that list!

Record when Brian is done dragging thru hell and leaving you beat up with those awfully abrasive acoustic tracks they waste no time hooking you in on their riffs. As a whole man, Cosmic Drama is by and far the best experience in a album ever, if you ask me.

Two Satchels of Light and I'm losing my shit live!

Absolutely.

It's my favorite album.

• 2 months later...

This album would be basically perfect without The Drones, but even that song has grown on me a bit.

Feel the same. Weakest song, but listening to the album back to back... It just all fits together too well. 

Really been digging Radio Hive and Kick Flips. How about you guys. Fav songs from this?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...