Sparrow just turned 5 months, so why not sell...

EVERYTHING IS $5

Acceptance - Black Lines To Battlefields
Hot Rod Circuit - The Underground Is A Dying Breed

YMAEWK - A Great Big Hole EP (only a few remaining)

$2 COMP COMP 7"s FEATURING YMAEWK

We found 2 COPIES OF CASSINO - KINGPRINCE IN OUR OFFICE (only item excluded from the sale)

ALL SHIRTS

TRUCKER HATS

If you haven't picked up any of these releases or are just looking for a good impulse buy, today is the day.

Y'all should pick up that awkward robot cassette! Awesome acoustic jams. The singer is working on some really cool solo stuff. They are no longer a band and these will never be made again. I believe casey has the only remaining stock.

Let's start the bidding at one hundred dollars. SUPER RARE!!!!

I've been holding off on buying the Acceptance record for months now just because I felt like someone would end up putting it on some awesome sale, and I'm definitely glad I am now able to grab it.  Hot Topic has been putting the Hot Rod Circuit record on major sale around me, so I already have a copy of that, but I'm totally excited to grab the Acceptance record!

Grabbed a 7" too.  Awesome sale.

Thanks for the heads up! I already had a copy of the Hot Rod Circuit record, but I picked up a second one because I like the transparent sky blue it's pressed on. I grabbed a copy of each of the five records/tapes they still had on sale. You can't go wrong for these prices, $29 shipped.

You guys are all nuts!

Thanks for the overwhelming amount of orders! 

I never thought I'd see the day where there weren't anymore of these HRC LPs on the shelves of my entertainment center.

They're flying, so if you're on the fence, pick em up quick. I'm guessing they're gone by tonight at this rate.