Test Pressing Auctions to Benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

Hey everyone,

We're auctioning off some very rare Spartan test pressings and other releases on eBay with 50% of the proceeds being donated directly to the Washington Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.  If you're intersested, you can read more about my story and get linked to auctions for test pressings from Mae, States, Schematic, Anchor & Braille, and Over the Ocean as well as others from Underoath, As Cities Burn, and MxPx.

http://spr.tn/testsforcf

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

John / SPARTAN

indeed.  my girls have a mild form of cystic fibrosis so i have done a lot of research.  Knowing its a genetic disease are you affected also? 

I am a carrier of the gene, but lucikly, I do not have the disease.  My parents are both carriers and when that is the case, there is a 25% chance that their offspring would have the disease.  I fell into the other 75%.  Unfortunately, my brother and sister both had it. :(

Even before my wife and I were married, we were tested to see what our situation would look like.  Fortunately, my wife is not a carrier which means that our kids will not have Cystic Fibrosis.

• 2 weeks later...