The Unofficial Punk Rock Appreciation Thread

Can someone please make a list of all bands that are off limits to talk about in this thread? I don't want to accidentally look like an untrue punk.

Anything that could be considered "pop punk" unless it is the Ramones or a derivative band of theirs (screeching weasel, teenage bottlerocket, etc).

At least, that's what I think..

Can someone please make a list of all bands that are off limits to talk about in this thread? I don't want to accidentally look like an untrue punk.

Anything that could be considered "pop punk" unless it is the Ramones or a derivative band of theirs (screeching weasel, teenage bottlerocket, etc).

At least, that's what I think..

Nailed it. Just to clarify a little, I am thinking more along the line of early (70s/80s) and modern US/UK/Japanese/etc. pop-punk/punk that is not quite hardcore, but definitely not watered down MTV punk pop.

If anyone can find me a F.Y.P - Finish Your Popcorn TEST press, I will pay you handsomely. It's probably the last F.Y.P record I need.

You may very well have already explored this avenue...but Recess records was doing a thing a while back where you could buy lots of randomish test presses.  The higher cost tiers let you request specific records.  Couldn't hurt to shoot Todd an email.

My girlfriend got me this FYP - Five Year Plan test press and made a custom cover for it.

1509326_10201651741881564_610431176_n.jp