PO: Death - Leprosy reissue

4 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Yo brotha, grab another one and ship it to me? It's showing $23 for me :/

I'll PayPal you

I just tried to snag one for you and it was $23 to ship. WTF? Even wrote a note explaining that I wasn't trying to buy two to resell(though it wouldn't have automatically make it charge me $23). I'm not sure what is going on there. Maybe keep trying?

Just now, lexicondevil said:

I just tried to snag one for you and it was $23 to ship. WTF? Even wrote a note explaining that I wasn't trying to buy two to resell(though it wouldn't have automatically make it charge me $23). I'm not sure what is going on there. Maybe keep trying?

Weird! Thanks for trying dude :)

3 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Sold out

Maybe I bought the last one... for you. I don't know what was going on, but I tried again and I THINK I got you a copy. It went through and I got a receipt, but who knows what will happen. I hope they don't cancel both orders, but I wrote them a message letting them know I wasn't snagging an extra for myself. I guess we will see.

42 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Maybe I bought the last one... for you. I don't know what was going on, but I tried again and I THINK I got you a copy. It went through and I got a receipt, but who knows what will happen. I hope they don't cancel both orders, but I wrote them a message letting them know I wasn't snagging an extra for myself. I guess we will see.

Thanks dude! A few more went up everyone.

I think I still have your PayPal, let me know what the total is and I'll hit you up :)

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

8 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Thanks dude! A few more went up everyone.

I think I still have your PayPal, let me know what the total is and I'll hit you up :)

The reason why more went up is they said that there was a mistake and the $23 was for international and I guess they canceled those orders. I'm still waiting for definitive confirmation that my orders were not canceled. Bummer for those people that jumped in at $23 shipping and may have been screwed.

12 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

The reason why more went up is they said that there was a mistake and the $23 was for international and I guess they canceled those orders. I'm still waiting for definitive confirmation that my orders were not canceled. Bummer for those people that jumped in at $23 shipping and may have been screwed.

That's a huge bummer. Mine was still showing $23 the whole time. Would make more sense just to refund part of the shipping to people...

15 minutes ago, Never_Enough_Records said:

This was on the Death bandcamp? https://death.bandcamp.com/music

I'm not 100% sure what your question is, but if it is "Was the /100 clear for Leprosy for sale on the Bandcamp website?" The answer is yes, it was.

Your link is just to the main discography page for Death on bandcamp.

Thanks for

55 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I'm not 100% sure what your question is, but if it is "Was the /100 clear for Leprosy for sale on the Bandcamp website?" The answer is yes, it was.

Your link is just to the main discography page for Death on bandcamp.

Thanks for being my new vinyl buddy.