PO second press: Sorority Noise-Forgettable

Just got mine. For once something didn't arrive two weeks after everyone else, and they actually sent the records outside the sleeves for once. After seeing it in person I actually think the violet w/ white copy looks pretty nice. Sorry for the bad quality picture, my phone isn't very good. They also didn't come with inserts, so I guess they just decided to scrap them all together?

zEMPPMx.jpg

This is a tough choice now. I kinda want both but know I should only buy one :(

I emailed them about it and their response was:
"We've been working on shipping these since we got them about a week or so ago. When yours goes out, you will receive a notification email with a tracking number for your package. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you, 

Dave"
I guess I can wait a bit longer..

I emailed them about it and their response was:

"We've been working on shipping these since we got them about a week or so ago. When yours goes out, you will receive a notification email with a tracking number for your package. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you, 

Dave"

I guess I can wait a bit longer..

Haha he copies and pastes that message with every response, I got it when I was trying to sort out a situation like a month ago.

Bummer though man - I'd just keep in touch with them, and no disrespect to BWM but I'd file a claim if you don't have it around 45 days.