PO second press: Sorority Noise-Forgettable

• 3 months later...

I'm with Travis on this one. Joy, Departed didn't really grab me, but this is really a fantastic record. Probably its effect is also bigger because it's a little shorter and rather an EP than a full-length. Not really my type of music for this season, but in the summer you'll be really happy to have this to spin.

yep, Dog Knights is from the UK, folks!

Quite many German smaller mailorders and DIY distros carry their releases though, and shipping might be cheaper from them! Not sure though whether this new pressing will reach them or when that would happen.

take a look at Koepfen Records, I've ordered from the guy before and he is super nice! They carry a copy from the 2nd press .

• 1 month later...

I remember them saying that they lost their shipment from Dog Knights. Don't know how a package that size could be mistakenly sent to another country. 

Box size doesn't matter when it comes to shipping company competence =P

Should have a replacement box full of goodies in the next week with a handful of Sorority Noise, some Marietta, and a few others.

Should have a replacement box full of goodies in the next week with a handful of Sorority Noise, some Marietta, and a few others.

Haha that's true. Damn, I'm going to be out of the country next week. Hopefully I'm within wi-fi range when these go up!

Thanks again for getting mine out so quickly after that debacle. And the included Starburst pack had two cherry pieces so win/win!