PO: The Sounds Of Animals Fighting - Tiger and the Duke / Lover, The Lord Has Left Us

those look great!

side note: in the event i end up with test presses for any record, could i come to you for custom sleeves? your work is great

Yeah, I'll do random custom stuff for people after these are done and I get feedback. I'd like to know if there are any improvements I can make. If you can provide the artwork and everything then it will be easier for me. I got one going for my Portugal. The Man - It's Complicated Being a Wizard Test Press already.

Andrew, How much were these sleeves and is it too late to get my name on the list?

Theyre $20 each. Shipping is $4 in the U.S.

I'm not entirely sure how many I will have left over. I've been too caught up in making them to write the people who havent paid. If I dont hear from them tonight then I'll write them and find out whats going on.

I should be able to ship by the end of the week. I'd say 95% of them so far have come out nicely. The other 5% kinda bum me out, just because I want them all to be 100% perfect. I have probably 3 LTLHLU test jacket and 1 T&D test jacket that have a little bit of warping on them. Meaning they dont lay completely closed when they are laying flat. If anyone who ordered test press jackets from me doesnt mind taking those ones please let me know. I'd hate for them to be a complete waste. If nobody wants them I will try to unglue them and re-try it again. I can post pictures if you guys want to see what I'm talking about.