PO: The Sounds Of Animals Fighting - Tiger and the Duke / Lover, The Lord Has Left Us

Got a response about the test pressing mix up.

"I just wanted to let you know that we did receive your test pressing back. The team over at Equal Vision Records is having new test pressings made up for this order so that we are certain we can resolve this situation for everyone. This process may take 3-5 weeks, but rest assured we are working on resolution for you! You will also be receiving some additional items to help make up for this delay and error. We do appreciate your patience!"

"I just wanted to let you know that we did receive your test pressing back. The team over at Equal Vision Records is having new test pressings made up for this order so that we are certain we can resolve this situation for everyone. This process may take 3-5 weeks, but rest assured we are working on resolution for you! You will also be receiving some additional items to help make up for this delay and error. We do appreciate your patience!"

Wait, are they actually pressing new test pressings? Isn't the novelty of owning a test pressing the fact that it was made before all of the rest?

I mean, it's cool that they're going above and beyond to correct this for everyone that had bad luck with their order, but i still find it sort of odd... never heard of a label doing this before

I didn't get this :( hmm

I had to email them to get that. I told them all they had to do was contact the 25 people who purchased the LTLHLU test pressing and have them check to see what they have. It would have been a lot cheaper. Unless they fucked up and just dont want to admit it and nobody got LP 1. I'm curious to see what the free stuff is going to be. Probably some promo cds and stickers for bands that I dont give a shit about. Haha.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

finally got my damn replacement test press. 

their idea of compensation was some equal vision stickers, a rolled up LTLHLU poster, and a rubber mask. plus the record is really dirty. way to go merchnow. 

I'll gladly take those extras off your hands if you reeeaaallly don't want them (: haha 

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...