PO: The Sounds Of Animals Fighting - Tiger and the Duke / Lover, The Lord Has Left Us

Got both my 180g copies today! I actually don't mind the new/newer artwork for these. I mean, the ones Andrew made are absolutely perfect and I wish I could bring myself to pay $40 for them, but I can live with how they are. Really can't wait for the chance to finally listen to these!

Were these both color copies?

They probably only put 20 for sale to the public, the other 5 probably went to members of the band, people who worked on the album, etc.

This is the answer, without a doubt. Rich Balling put up Tiger's 1/25 TP on his Instagram. I highly doubt that one would be made available to the public, and the next four are probably in the hands of the remaining band members.

Yes. Its kinda late to change it now. Haha. I wish I would have known they would do 25. I hope its not an issue for everyone.

I don't find it to be a problem at all. I don't think the first five actually went out, so I guess whatever number people have on their test, they can subtract 5 and that's the one they have. That's what I'll probably do at least ^_^