PO: The Sounds Of Animals Fighting - Tiger and the Duke / Lover, The Lord Has Left Us

Just opened my package up and they gave me two side C/D of my Lover test presses and no A/B. WTF. Both were numbered as #14/35 and one was checked as A/B and the other as C/D but when I checked the etchings and played them they were both LP 2

Welcome to the club! I still haven't heard of anyone getting 2 AB LPs.

Got an email back from Merchnow on my mixed up tests and they want me to send my LTLHLU tests back to them and are hoping everyone else will send their's in too and they'll fix it up. I have a feeling this is just going to be an unfixable process. How many people do you think are actually going to play the presses or notice if they weren't on this Board? The only reason I thought to check was because I saw someone else say they had the issue, otherwise the tests would have just gone on the shelf and I'd spin the regular copy.

Got an email back from Merchnow on my mixed up tests and they want me to send my LTLHLU tests back to them and are hoping everyone else will send their's in too and they'll fix it up. I have a feeling this is just going to be an unfixable process. How many people do you think are actually going to play the presses or notice if they weren't on this Board? The only reason I thought to check was because I saw someone else say they had the issue, otherwise the tests would have just gone on the shelf and I'd spin the regular copy.

My thoughts exactly.

We should all tell merchnow to send an email to everybody that bought test presses to check. After all, it is their error. So what do we have so far? 3 people with extra C/D's and nobody with extra A/B's right? I've got a feeling something's f'd up royally

By the way, I just wanted to state my policy as far as ebay with the record sleeves I made. They are your record sleeves, feel free to do whatever the hell you want with them. I wont get all weird if I see one on ebay. If you guys decide to sell them or trade them its all good. I think I have one or two left over so I might just ebay them to sort of expand my reach to people outside of VC. Plus I dont need more than the 2 I kept for myself.