drummerboy032

PO: The Sounds Of Animals Fighting - Tiger and the Duke / Lover, The Lord Has Left Us

It also looks like we might be making a few more T&D and LTLHLU jackets in March or April. ;)

before you you guys get all bitchy and stupid again, the band asked if I could make them some. We will be trying once I’m back in the country. Hopefully I can find the files and sizes we used or it will be a pain in the ass again. 

15 hours ago, ethereal said:

source?

the band commented to an old instragram post of mine (where I was hoping to eventually have that album on vinyl) writing "2019". 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bij_nt-joap/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=7zj3s6tc1xsx

Edited by helsabot

1 hour ago, helsabot said:

the band commented to an old instragram post of mine (where I was hoping to eventually have that album on vinyl) writing "2019". 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bij_nt-joap/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=7zj3s6tc1xsx

Oh, they’ve been commenting that on a bunch of my sound of animals tagged photos too. I think they just mean “2019” as in tour next year. They posted that on a bunch of my wife’s tagged photos as well. 

2 hours ago, Juturna90 said:

Oh, they’ve been commenting that on a bunch of my sound of animals tagged photos too. I think they just mean “2019” as in tour next year. They posted that on a bunch of my wife’s tagged photos as well. 

That would be the biggest letdown of my life... :(

54 minutes ago, ethereal said:

my bet is that if they didn't offer it for the VIP bundles for the shows, its either a.) not happening or b.) a LONG way out

Exactly. With how the trends have been lately there would have been a vip exclusive one if there was any indication of it happening. I’m hoping that Epitaph will do it sooner rather than later though.