FS - Any 1" Button you want - Defunct bands, defunct team logos, etc.

brianmorgante

I used to do this all the time, but got overwhelmed with it for a while.  I figured it would be fun to start it up again.  I make buttons for bands and businesses, but if you don't have a need for buttons in that regard, I can make you buttons to add to your personal collection.

I try to stick to mainly defunct bands, old defunct sport logos, that sort of thing, but I'm willing to make buttons of any sort.  If you don't see it listed below, let me know, and we can make whatever your heart desires.  I don't care if it's video games, movies, tv shows, current bands, current team logos, sky's the limit I suppose.  Some of these look sloppy - it's just bleed area, don't worry - what is inside of the inside circle is what will be on the button face.

Below are some sheets I have made up from a while back when I did this all the time.  All buttons are only 50 cents a piece, and we'll add on a dollar or two for shipping, depending on how many you might want to get.  Again, IF WHAT YOU WANT ISN'T IN THESE LISTS, LET'S MAKE SOME NEW ONES - I have fun with this sort of thing. 

Make a list and PM me if you want some.  Already doing some for a fellow VC'r!

BUTTON_SHEET_11_original.jpgBUTTON_SHEET_22_original.jpgBUTTON_SHEET_33_original.jpgBUTTON_SHEET_44_original.jpgBUTTON_SHEET_55_original.jpg

TEAMS

football_original.jpgbasketball_original.jpghockey_original.jpgbaseball_original.jpg

Awesome!  Let me know what you're looking for and I can definitely make it happen man.  I love my button maker.  On top of doing graphic design full time, I've been doing buttons for bands, businesses, record labels, etc. for like 3 years now.  It's always awesome to make them!

This is rad! it'd be cool if you made some for like fear before or more stuff of that nature. I dig the blood brothers ones, if you made some Algernon cadwallader or snowing ones im sure a lot of people would be stoked on that. OH also a power of failing mineral one would rule!

This is rad! it'd be cool if you made some for like fear before or more stuff of that nature. I dig the blood brothers ones, if you made some Algernon cadwallader or snowing ones im sure a lot of people would be stoked on that. OH also a power of failing mineral one would rule!

Like I said, I can do anything you want!  If there are buttons you end up knowing that you want, just make me a list and I can make designs for you!

At first I was like "oh, that's cool and they're cheap, maybe I will grab some." Then I saw all the cool designs, and I may or may not place a large order in the coming weeks. 

This is great!  Again, just send me a list of ones you see here that you may want, and there's anything you don't see that you want, I can make it, and we'll get it in your hands!

Haven't had a chance to look through all of these, and think of some, but I know I definitely want an old North Stars button.  

thats what i like to hear!  i love it when people appreciate the old teams, haha.  whenever you get a chance to take a look, just let me know.  and whatever isn't there, we can make happen, it doesnt have to be in the sheets above!

thats what i like to hear!  i love it when people appreciate the old teams, haha.  whenever you get a chance to take a look, just let me know.  and whatever isn't there, we can make happen, it doesnt have to be in the sheets above!

I was absolutely fanatical about them in the late 80's/early 90's.  I remember being in grade school and completely pissed off when I found out they were moving to Dallas.  Minnesota, the most hockey crazy state in the country being without a team. It still tears me up inside.

These are neat, thinking about getting some made for the girlfriend. I'll probably be shooting you a message in the near future

Out of curiosity, how much does a button maker go for? Zero experience with this stuff, I think the only one I've ever seen was in Empire Records, which is kinda old by now. Seems like it'd be fun to see what you could make

These are neat, thinking about getting some made for the girlfriend. I'll probably be shooting you a message in the near future

Out of curiosity, how much does a button maker go for? Zero experience with this stuff, I think the only one I've ever seen was in Empire Records, which is kinda old by now. Seems like it'd be fun to see what you could make

i think you can get some of them on ebay for like $350 or so.  it was a great investment years back, and helped pay bills while on tour all the time!