FS - Any 1" Button you want - Defunct bands, defunct team logos, etc.

brianmorgante

well now i just want vaginyl collective buttons

I think we should absolutely make that happen, hahaha.

Also - all new PM's have been responded to.  First round of orders are shipping out today.   I'll post pics of some of the other neat designs that people are having me do.  Thanks for all of the support so far with this!

Don't know the story whatsoever about the Free Logan pins, but I kinda want one.

Ahaha. Long story short: 

A drunk driver crashed into my front porch on New Year's Eve. It's been a long process of getting endless piles of papers in the mail and then eventually I was subpoenaed for his court case. I was dreading going to court for the longest time and it was just the brunt of a lot of "FREE LOGAN" jokes. Also a #lawandorderrerun hashtag was involved. 

We ended up getting dismissed from the case and I just recently got a letter saying that they won't need us to come in for the next one. Though it's still possible I will get subpoenaed again.

Also, I'm completely in love with the fact my heart sunglasses were used. Definitely a huge trademark of mine, so it's pretty funny.