FFO: Goldmund, Helios, Balmorhea, etc. Kickstarting The Tumbled Sea "Melody Summer"

Thanks to JoshuaNilk informing me, I've given these a 'Featured Post' via Sly Vinyl. I do truly hope that this one can come to be. Absolutely, beyond words, phenomenal music.

http://slyvinyl.com/ambient-chill/the-tumbled-sea-melody-summer-limited-to-250-colored-vinyl-lp-kickstarter-campaign

Awesome. That might do the trick.

Very much hoping that this gets pressed.

I think I'm going to make this the first thing I have Kickstarted. Huge fan of Jeff Mueller as well so it's cool that the sleeves are Dexterity Press.

Yes, yes... good...

I think I'm going to make this the first thing I have Kickstarted. Huge fan of Jeff Mueller as well so it's cool that the sleeves are Dexterity Press.

I know I said it earlier, but I want to reiterate that this is also the first thing I've tried to Kickstart, myself. $18 for a colored, hand-numbered record /250, custom thank-you card, and an instant HQ download is a steal. Not to mention this sort of music was practically made for vinyl, or vice versa. I'd really like my first KS experience to be a successful one.

My feeling is if they actually made a video for this KS with the song process, or something nifty like that it would've paid for itself by now. A lot of "donators" love to just watch videos and not read through for links and stuff. With that being said, I guess that's all on the label, this is a great project I'm certain it will be fully backed in time.