FFO: Goldmund, Helios, Balmorhea, etc. Kickstarting The Tumbled Sea "Melody Summer"

What do you guys reckon to Magic Man, the other band Sam is part of? I enjoyed their debut (even better that it was a "pay what you want" release model) but I haven't really got into their newer material.

Their new stuff is nothing like the old. I loved the original magic man... I don't know what happened.

• 1 month later...

• 3 months later...

Also received this.  The marbled blue vinyl turned out fantastic, and I love the weight of it.  Feels so good to finally own this record on vinyl.  It's definitely not one that I imaged having in my possession anytime soon.

The packaging is pretty bare bone.  I would've been disappointed if this was priced like most kickstarters are.  But considering how cheap it was, it's tough to grumble too much.  I also had a bit of a ding on the opened edge of my sleeve – I think they used some pretty weak mailers.  And the "custom note" is pretty good.  I don't know what I was expecting, but it made me laugh.

All in all I have zero regrets, and I'm glad that all copies turned out to be a beautiful "tumbled sea" marble blue.  But weren't these supposed to be hand numbered, though?