FFO: Goldmund, Helios, Balmorhea, etc. Kickstarting The Tumbled Sea "Melody Summer"

All who supported the KS received this in their mailbox but here's the reasoning behind abstaining from the numbering

..as for hand numbering, we decided against it because we initially were going for a 1st press with initial presses after, so numbering would have made sense- but were not going to be pressing any more of this LP outside of the KS, so if your holding it you've got one of 200 pressed. There will be no others. enjoy --- hope everyone is stoked ------------------ peace and punk rock.

Mine came yesterday. Hope it sounds as good as it looks.

The Kickstarter page says there were going to be 250 pressed, so those unhappy about the lack of numbering, it's 20% rarer than you paid for.

Limited edition 'Melody Summer' 150gram colored vinyl LP packaged in a beautiful letterpress printed sleeve w/ original artwork + high quality multi format instant download code of entire album + A velium printed thank you card with tumbled sea artwork and your name hand written. This album has been long out of press and never released on vinyl until now. Covers printed w/ recycled materials by the legendary Jeff Mueller @ Dexterity Press. Hand numbered and limited to 250 copies. Rare and beautiful.

All in all, it's a number on a record jacket. It doesn't matter at all.

That's how I feel.  It would have been nice if they'd numbered it like intended and their reason is kind of dumb, but oh well.  I feel like the real reason is "we realized individually numbering 200 things was a lot of work."

Mine still haven't shown up :(