PO Young Widows New LP

TRL are selling a few copies of the 7" on its own: http://shop.temporaryresidence.com/trr218

"While supplies last, we have a handful of these special limited edition 7" singles available for purchase. Originally included with the limited edition colored vinyl pre-orders for Young Widows' titanic new album, Easy Pain, these singles were pressed in a one-time edition of 500. They are not sold in stores, and will not be repressed.

LIMIT ONE (1) PER CUSTOMER.

TRACK LISTING
1. The Money
2. In My Living Room"

Looked like Young Widows had two 7" by one member or something last night. Anybody happen to know exactly what they are? Bought the Helms Alee album and split, so didn't really have the extra money to buy them.

I'm interested to see what those two 7"s are.  I've enjoyed all their side projects thus far, but I'm really hoping it's more Brain Banger.

Since the bonus 7" didn't come with any artwork (and that bugged me a little), I decided to make my own.  Screen printed on 6 ply railroad board with metallic gold ink.

There are two on blue that were test prints and I have a handful on black because I figured some other VC folks might be interested.

WQvZVnJ.jpg

Since the bonus 7" didn't come with any artwork (and that bugged me a little), I decided to make my own. Screen printed on 6 ply railroad board with metallic gold ink.

There are two on blue that were test prints and I have a handful on black because I figured some other VC folks might be interested.

WQvZVnJ.jpg

Could you please count me in for one on black. They turned out awesome.