AMC’s The Walking Dead Deluxe Vinyl Edition Comes to Life April 15th

What is left for them to say? They didn't expect the strain on the servers and the site was overloaded for a while. They already said on twitter/fb they would upgrade servers for the next release. I just hope the problems with the website don't reflect the quality of the records.

You're really captain buzzkill today! :P

Just got an official spacelab9 receipt email regarding my order 283 which was the one i ordered when it went up last night and was cancelled. It had a note added saying order received, thank you. But it still shows cancelled under my account. What's happening?

Just got an official spacelab9 receipt email regarding my order 283 which was the one i ordered when it went up last night and was cancelled. It had a note added saying order received, thank you. But it still shows cancelled under my account. What's happening?

Same thing here. I emailed back to request I not be charged for both orders. But yeah, I also received an official spacelab receipt too.

Not sure why it double quoted you..