AMC’s The Walking Dead Deluxe Vinyl Edition Comes to Life April 15th

To be honest, I was hoping for a bit more out of the zombie flesh than just a clear green. Kinda was expecting an opaque with maybe some black or brown swirl. Still looks good (especially for a first release), but it still seems like a missed opportunity to make a badass variant.

Not a big fan of the zombie green. Like others I was expecting something else. Browns and reds in there or something.

Yea, it basically only has a few hints of black in it ( kinda what was used on the black smoke)

How reliable and is good is shopradiocast at shipping to the states, anyone know? Is the black smoke like a Candian only varient :\ The lack of solid info is kinda frustrating.

I ordered only the slip mats during the crazy day when the server went down...haven't gotten it yet, I know it's only 2 guys running the label so I'm not worried just yet

I ordered a green vinyl and slip mat on April 1 as well. Haven't got a shipping notice but I did get email confirmation that the order was received and would be fulfilled. Not too concerned yet.