Any news Re: Deftones Live Volume 2

The uploader has a blog linked in his video and it says this:

Not too long ago, someone leaked what would be the front cover of the Volume II of the Deftones Live Series on vinyl, through the most-sourced Deftones fans online community, sharinglungs.com. Searches on the web showed no other sourcing from the picture. Some time after that, a Wikipedia page of the record appeared, along with a tracklist, and lengths. This assumed Volume II, featuring tracks of Deftones second album, Around the Fur, contains six tracks, unlike theAdrenaline one which featured four, and tracks were recorded at several locations through the Around the Fur touring era (1997-1998), while the Adrenaline featured tracks from the one same show. 

A few torrents have appeared on the web while no vinyl release has been announced yet. But, after a few listenings, it appears obvious the tracks on this compilation have gone through remastering, and just like the Adrenaline one, the tracks fall into a good-flowing compilation. The performances are also pretty neat. All of this bearing in mind, once again, that no official release was announced as of now, so it might be just some damn luck.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm cool with it being posted here

They should have sold it. If anyone sees it pop up on amazon or iTunes let us know. I'd like to support the band

I think this is as good of place as any to post it too, it's relevant to the thread and people are more likely to see it here than in the Everything Else thread.

It would be nice to hear this song in a higher quality, either way it's really good.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...