PO NOW: Say Anything - Hebrews

Broke down and listened to the Spotify stream. I actually really dig the album. Sure, there's a couple of cheesy parts, and the first half of The Shape of Love to Come is just not good. But overall it's another solid addition to the discography and I think I like it better than Anarchy. Looking forward to hearing it on vinyl, I do think it's going to do nicely on wax.

How many times can you say "swastika" before it becomes annoying?

I was thinking the same thing earlier. That song musically would probably be my favorite on the album, but that whole part of shouting swastika a dozen times in a bridge is kinda... killing the goodness of it. Overall the album's a bit better than expected, mostly due to the complaints of no guitars, but live, this thing should rock.

Did anyone else order the test press bundle? I just got mine in the mail and everything looks great but theres no handwritten lyrics. When i went back to the site to see if i was mistaken it looks like they changed the picture. i could have sworn the picture had a test press in a white sleeve with the lyrics written on the outside. i know it was just a mock up but in the description it still says handwritten lyrics. i just want to see if i am missing something.

Best album since In Defense Of The Genre. Very cohesive. Unlike Self-Titled and Anarchy, Hebrews doesn't come across like a bunch of songs just thrown together on an album with little regard to flow or song sequencing. There is a general theme/concept. Basically, it plays like an album, which is the same feeling I had about Is A Real Boy and even In Defense Of The Genre. I also LOVE the fact that Max tried something drastically different with this album, rather than a re-hash of the other albums. As an Incubus fan, it reminds me of If Not Now When, which most fans despised, but I actually appreciated for similar reasons. 

Originally was concerned for the album due to the singles released, but now I enjoy the singles when listening to them within the context of the record.

This is my favourite Say Anything release since IARB. Cohesive and well thought out. I literally give no shits that this album doesn't have guitars on it. Sounds great.

Also there's a UK 180 gram press of the vinyl coming out in mid July it would seem.

The news about the UK press has come at the best time. Was literally just about to order and pay ridiculous shipping costs from America.

This is my favourite Say Anything release since IARB. Cohesive and well thought out. I literally give no shits that this album doesn't have guitars on it. Sounds great.

Also there's a UK 180 gram press of the vinyl coming out in mid July it would seem. 

where did you hear of this? who is selling it?