PO NOW: Say Anything - Hebrews

• 2 weeks later...

I expected to dislike this album. I was all ready to trash talk it. My nose was up in the air before I even hit play. But oddly, I enjoyed it. I chuckled at Max's lyricism and vocal delivery. I felt pity for him, guilt for trashing him. I expected another anarchy. In reality I feel this record woulda made more since if it were chronologically placed between in defense and self titled.

Had ordered the test press bundle and was stoked on the handwritten lyrics. They were sent separately and finally arrived yesterday, only it was just a hastily scrawled half verse of one song on a plain blank computer page with a quick MB scrawl signature on the bottom. Not what I was expecting when it said "hand-written lyrics" and the mock up showed a full thing. I'd at least expect a full song, this is lame.

Had ordered the test press bundle and was stoked on the handwritten lyrics. They were sent separately and finally arrived yesterday, only it was just a hastily scrawled half verse of one song on a plain blank computer page with a quick MB scrawl signature on the bottom. Not what I was expecting when it said "hand-written lyrics" and the mock up showed a full thing. I'd at least expect a full song, this is lame.

what lyrics was it? haha

It's not like they sold 100 of those... He couldn't take time to write 10 song lyrics on a few piece of paper? That seems really lame. All the hand-written lyrics I've gotten have been full songs, and a lot more than ten where done. Sorry to hear that.

Ya I thought it was pretty lame. Don't advertise "hand-written lyrics" and then not follow through. The neck deep bundle had said copy of "one song" so you knew what you were getting. This one just seems shady

Ya I thought it was pretty lame. Don't advertise "hand-written lyrics" and then not follow through. The neck deep bundle had said copy of "one song" so you knew what you were getting. This one just seems shady

and the guy is on tour right now.. he has tons of time on his hands to write out ten songs

You expected hand written lyrics to every song?! Wow. I was psyched with just one. What would you even do with 10 hand written songs?

Read them??

I mean, do you know how quickly someone could make a few dozen copies of ten brief pieces of poetry/lyrics they've written themselves that they know through and through?