PO NOW: Say Anything - Hebrews

Not sure if that's supposed to be sarcastic or not, but regardless, if it's something that you're selling than put some effort into it

wasnt meant to be sarcastic. i just meant that he is driving across the US right now. a lot of down time. writing more than 4 lines seems pretty feasible 

• 3 weeks later...

I've never been able to get into this band, but I'm going to see them in July. My girlfriend loves them. I'll report back with my findings. 

I ordered the deluxe ticket bullshit to surprise her with some autographed copy of Hebrews. Shes into that stuff. 

Show was last night. The new songs translated well to a full band format. The songs from Hebrews I knew sounded a lot better live than they did on the album itself. 

Fun show. Still not sold on them, but I enjoyed it.

Saw this tour when it rolled through Salt Lake City on Thursday night. Was planning on picking up a copy of this at the merch booth but they said they were sold out of vinyl. They had the signed copies for those who purchased them through he ticket presale, but no others for sale.

And Max is turning into Fat Mike.

Because weight has so much to do with an artists music? He'll have body confidence issues if he loses weight or not, that's just how it works. He should lose the weight if that's what makes him happy, not because the internet told him too.

Judging by the lyrics on every album since in defense, he needs to stop reading anything about himself online. Every song is about how he doesn't care about the critics.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...